Your Financing Options From Acorn Business Financials
Are you a small business owner? If so, you almost certainly know how beneficial commercial real estate financing can be. However, no matter how beneficial it is, it does not help those who cannot get approved. Many small business owners incorrectly assume they cannot qualify for a loan, or are afraid of accumulating debt. These are real concerns, but Acorn Business Financials can help you minimize the risks as much as possible. Even if you have been rejected for financing in the past, you may be able to be approved through Acorn Business Financials. We offer many different kinds of loans, each with different qualifications and benefits, so you can find the option best suited for your unique situation. Some of the most common financing options include:
- Stated Income Loan: You can qualify for this loan if your business is making a profit consistently, even if you have poor credit or have been rejected in the past.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These loans are specifically designed for those who own senior housing or healthcare practices.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Consider having the Small Business Administration back your loan to increase the benefits and the capital you can gain.
- Construction financing: Planning to begin construction for your new business? Get the financing you need to break ground and start on the right foot.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer better loans by securitizing properties into a pool, which are transferred to a trust.
- Customized loans: No matter what your situation, we can tailor a loan to suit you specifically.
- You can also take advantage of bridge loans and hard money loans.
At Acorn Business Financials, we offer a wide range of different kinds of small business loan on top of the short list here. Give us a call today to learn more and have all your questions answered.